baby poop..wierd color?

this may be a stupid question...but my 7 month old the last couple days has had yellow..almost beige poo...ive never seen anything like this...should i be consirned? could it be a virus?

mom2b112108

Asked by mom2b112108 at 12:25 AM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yellow or beige poop is fine. Most breastfed babies have yellow poop. My son is formula fed and his poop is yellow and brown. I think the only time you should worry about it is if it's watery diarrhea or if there's blood.
    HisMommy414

Answer by HisMommy414 at 4:43 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• no, my son has had a rainbow of poop colors....lol, everything from lime green to dark brown to beige. It all depends on what they are eating at the time. Unless they are running a fever or have other symptoms of a virus then I wouldn't be too concerned.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:37 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• My baby is 3 months...but...her poop will go from green to yellow/beige color all the time. The doctor told me it was fine. As long as there isn't blood in it or real runny like dierha...then the baby is ok.
    melissa0425

Answer by melissa0425 at 12:39 AM on Jul. 5, 2009