16 and pregnant...

did any1 watch it 2night? omg! i felt so bad for that girl...I can't believe she just let him go like that,she's so dumb.I think he's gonna cheat on her,and leave her and that baby alone without him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Entertainment

• Teen pregnancy is soo glamorous......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• haha..yea I know right?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• This show pisses me off because they make some of these kids look like it's soooo cute to have a baby and be in high school and don't worry he'll stay with you! They should do another show and check back with these kids five years down the line seriously. If I was a dangerously impressionable sixteen year old(not one without problems)I could see myself watching this show thinking it's alllllll gooood!!!
    Don't they ever show the ones who are alone? I haven't seen an episode yet. I hope there is one. I also think the one where the girls mom buys the baby a dirtbike meant for a 12 year old at the bay shower was really frickin stupid. I will say the show has some of the hard parts, but not the full reality, and MTV is marketed at teens. I hope they are careful.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:55 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• actually yes there is one were she is alone with no boyfriend in her life at all. it was the cheerleader one. Farrah was her name.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Okay, I wasn't sure! I only saw a few and they were all couples.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 1:12 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• but in general its a stupid show. i think its making teens think its ok to have a baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Did you see the one where her BF is aloud to stay over night?! How the hell do you think it happened to begin with!! Dumb!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 1:20 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• what they need to show is the teen mom at the store trying to figure out how to buy what the baby needs and what she wants...they don't get to the nitty gritty of it all...teen parenting is much different in real life....and what gets me is all these new moms have awesome baby stuff!! in real life it's hand me downs!! to have the new fancy baby stuff you have to have well off families....not all teen moms come from well off families
    and I know if mtv did a docu drama on my world as a teen mom...girls would run and keep their legs closed!!!
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:33 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• here's the link to te one about Farrah the one with just the mom

http://www.mtv.com/videos/16-and-pregnant-ep2-farrah/1613626/playlist.jhtml

aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 3:31 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I think it is sick. I mean really they need to get off this teen mom crap. I watch the secret life of the American teenager simply because from what I have seen from the first 2 seasons it is showing the real life of it. She went through almost being kicked out of school wondering how she is going to do things and now has to go to school work and take care of her child. Plus it is a tv show not a reality show. I am soooo sick of seeing these teen moms who have way more than I did and I was 21 when I had my dd and yes it is young but I was not a teen and they get all these nice things and ALL my DDs summer clothes this year are hand me downs every single stitch of her summer clothes. Gosh even her Easter dress was. I got a lot of nice things for my baby shower but a lot of them were hand me downs from my cousin yes I got hand me downs for my baby shower and guess what I loved all of it no matter if it was new or used.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 4:38 PM on Jul. 5, 2009