do u complain alot.... often ... sometimes.. always.. not really..

try not too..but do more then u would like..that is my problem.. i Know i do Complain often enough to bug hubby.. im Really W orking on it .. but it can and Is diffucult.. but does anyone else have trouble TrYing Not to complain.. its embrassing and i do Really Love my LIFE As a mom but i know i complain

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I bitch A LOT!!! I do however try my best to realize that no one is perfect......I am a bonfied drama queen! It is addicting and it is a tough thing to work on, but I notice when I'm not complaining I get a very refreshing perspective on things including what I would normally bitch about. Not to be confused with verbalizing that I'm frustrated because____________________. Get it?lol
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 1:07 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• if your a NEW mom, then you feel so vulnerable/emotional. So not to worry, I think we have all felt like we didn't no which way was up at times.. afterall there is no handbook for raising your own children!! We tend to look for support from our hubbys but they can be as clueless as we are. Just take it day by day.. relax.. I'm sure your doing great!
    scout575

Answer by scout575 at 1:09 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• i only complain about finances but in comes in spurts and ends after I vent. im sure my hubby will say i complain a lot but what he considers complaining i dont
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:32 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I really don't complain and it's kinda funny because I was talking to dh about this. Our dd is getting moody (puberty) and he has no idea how to deal with it. I asked him if he knew when it was that time of the month and he said no, not unless I told him. I tend to not get upset over stuff because complaining doesn't do any good. I'm trying to teach that to my 8 yr old dd but so far no luck, lol.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 1:58 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I complain a lot but I noticed a lot of the times that I'm complaining I'm not really that upset I just feel like bitching.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I don't know why but I often bitch over nothing. You could say blue and I would bitch about what hue blue it is. Mid-life bitchness I guess.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:03 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I wouldn't call what I do complaining per say.. More like bitching. lol.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 3:58 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I think sometimes.
    I'm an average complainer, although I try not to be.
    All my complaining is usually about my oldest and youngest daughters, though.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:48 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• i think sometimes i do but if u ask my DH he would say it was more bitching than complaining
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 5:38 PM on Jul. 5, 2009