Holy Blood Holy Grail

Anyone read it? I finally got a copy and plan to start reading it as soon as I finish my current read... If you read it, what did you think??

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 1:03 AM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I haven't read it yet. I have it sitting on my shelf, though. I hope to start it pretty soon.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:11 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Yes, a few years ago, and that's why I refused to read The Da Vinci Code. I felt Dan Brown stole from them.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:24 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• In the process of reading it...

...it's a very Dry read. But interesting nonetheless...
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 11:53 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I hartU... He did. After reading and researching HBHG he wrote The Da Vinci Code. But he has always given credit where it's due... That's something right?!?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:29 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I read it a while ago and it was hard to finish because I had problems trying to follow the supposed logic - I kept looking for actual references for the claims and there were none just a lot of speculation. I also read it in a book club that had a couple of midevil historians in it and they ripped it to shreds (and neither is Christian). They were rather irriatated that the authors were trying to put this out as some type of good scholarship. It's not a book that I would recommend.
    eringobrough

Answer by eringobrough at 8:38 PM on Jul. 5, 2009