What's some cardio exercises I can do while pregnant?

Since I don't own a treadmill, and hate walking under the beaming sun because it makes me feel weak, I've been walking back and forth through the living room, but it's getting too routine. What are some other things I can do in my home that isn't too strenuous?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• SWIMMING. MY DR SWEARS BY IT. I CANT DO IT CAUSE I DONT KNOW ANYONE WITH A POOL BUT I KNOW ITS SUPPOSE TO BE VERY GOOD FOR YOU BECAUSE IT TAKES ALL THE PRESSURE OFF YOUR JOINTS. OTHER THEN THAT I WOULD SAY YOGA BUT THATS NOT REALLY CARDIO, JUST ASK YOUR DR FOR DIFFERENT THINGS YOU CAN DO
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 6:56 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• When my mom was pregnant with me they lived in south Florida and didn't have A/C. She would go to the mall and walk. It's air conditioned, plus there are benches and bathrooms.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 2:01 PM on Jul. 5, 2009