will i get pregenant from this

me and my boyfriend has waited a long time to go all the way i am 1 to 3 days away from my period and when i start my period i start birth control but the thing is is that he ya know

igotadollar

Asked by igotadollar at 1:42 AM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You can... birth control doesnt start working as soon as you start taking it. And it doesnt take ALOT of "you know" to get you pregnant lol. I got pregnant right before my period and even had one. So it's a good possibility.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Yes, you can.
    You can get pregnant on any day of your cycle. Even during your period.
    You can get pregnant even if he withdraws. The "withdrawl" method is no protection against pregnancy.
    You can even get pregnant without intercourse - if naked parts rub together and he leaks any fluid at all, those little swimmers of his can find a way.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 1:47 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• And yes, anoymous is right - birth control is not instant. Be sure to read the directions. Most will tell you to use another form of birth control IN ADDITION to the pills during that first month.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 1:49 AM on Jul. 5, 2009