will i this make me pregenant

ok i asked the question that me and my boyfriend had sexial intercourse and i was on top he ya know "got off" in me a little and i also said i was 1 to 3 days from my period and i start birth control when i start but most people are saying dur da dur birth control wont stop it but i aint on birth control yet and i think i will start my period tomarrow woulde it even have time to make a baby or not will i get pregenant im only sixteen i need a good answer ps if i start my period it wouldnt matter if he did or didnt it wouldnt fertalize would it I NEED TO KNOW!

igotadollar

Asked by igotadollar at 1:57 AM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah if he did fertalize you, you stiill might get your period when your pregnany everyone is different
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 1:59 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• It's possible that you can get pregnant. However, usually you are fertile half way in between your periods. You're probably NOT pregnant but there is a chance.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• There is a chance...You can start your period because you were suppose to and not be pregnant...OR you can start your period and be pregnant too. It happens like that sometimes.. But also if you happen to be late on period its not necessarily that you are pregnant but its due to STRESS you stressing that you might be pregnant...if that happens you just relax and clear your mind and worries and it will come..I know confusing!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• During that time you are LEAST fertile which means you are more than likely not, but there's always a chance at any time you have unprotected sex. Usually 14 days after your period you ovulate, which means the egg comes down to be fertilized by the sperm. Your best option is to quit having unprotected sex and use condoms until you get on birth control. It's not all fairy tales and rainbows having babies. It's stressful, it takes a lot of energy and free time away. There's so much more. Get on birth control! You can get pregnant at ANY time, but it's MOST LIKELY to occur the week you ovulate, so take EXTRA precautions during that week, especially right before you ovulate, or when you are ovulating.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• O.K. If you are just starting Birth Control "after you had sex" you can get pregnant.. It does not matter who is on top. It just takes one drop of seaman to get you pregnant if you are ovulating.
    The deal with Birth Control is that it takes THIRTY DAYS - 30 to start working. So you need to use protection until you have been taking your pills for at least 30 days...
    I was pregnant at 16 and I promise, you don't want to go there. I love my daughter with all my heart but SHE and I missed out on so much because I didn't have the ability to give her everything. I depended on my parents to do it. The only thing that saved us really was that I was mature enough to take care of her "besides needing stuff" I didn't ask for baby sitters and stuff to go be with my friends.. She was my world... At 16 it is hard to give up what you think is important.
    LiteUrEyes

Answer by LiteUrEyes at 2:55 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• take a morn after pill
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Stay in school PLEASE!! Oh and tell your bf don't be silly wrap your willy! Or no glove no love.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Please do us a favor.....don't procreate.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:23 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Hahaha~ I agree with most posts. But seriously, you REALLY shouldn't have sex until you understand the risks and how pregnancy and ovulation works. I know its fun, and feels good, but that's just NOT a good reason to play around and accidentally get knocked up.

Doesn'T your school or parents teach this stuff anymore?

judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 12:33 PM on Jul. 5, 2009