Kids say the funniest things, what's something yours has come up with?

The other day when I was making dinner, we were having Mexican night, my son (6 yrs) saw me opening a can of refried beans and wanted to know what they were. After I explained what they were and how they're made he asked if he could taste it. After which he looks at me and says "Oh, I get it, they squeeze all the farts out so they'll taste better!" I almost fell down I was laughing so hard.

What's something yours has come of with?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He doesn't talk yet but once when he was maybe 6 or 7 months old he was staring at this couple who were being all sweet with each other in the grocery store and right then he spit up. Haha. Obviously it was just perfect timing but it was pretty funny.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• My kid isn't old enough to talk yet (9 months), but one of my friend's oldest daughters (2.5-3 at the time) said what I think was one of the most hilarious things I've heard. They have a gay male friend & the kids love this dude. Well, their daughter was playing with a magic wand one day and came through the living room swatting things and saying a word different from the object she smacked. When she came by the gay guy she smacked him hard with the wand and screamed, "STRAIGHT!" Then wandered off playing with it some more. They gay guy and her dad laughed about it.Then she came back by him, swatted him again and screamed, "HOMO!" Both guys just looked at each other and were like, "Did she say what I think she said?" and started dying laughing. I am NOT a homophobic person at all (I'm bi), but I still thought that was so funny (hey, even the gay man in question thought so!).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:19 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• My older dd loves spending time with my parents. I let her go home with them tonight after our family gathering, and let her know I would go pick her up tomorrow. She said "No Momma, I want to spend 10 days there" while holding up all her fingers. I told her no Nana and Pops have to work on Monday, and there will be no one to take care of you. She said "Well Momma I know you can get a job tomorrow, so Nana and Pops can stay home with me, and I can live with them forever and ever" My mom was almost in tears laughing at her.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 2:28 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• my 4 yr old calls the 2 seat swing on his swing set ( you know the seasaw thing that goes back and forth?) he calls it a "tater tot"....yep he says "hey mom i'm going to play on my tater tot, come watch me"...I do with camera in hand, lol
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:48 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• When my son was about 3 or 4 my uncle brought his new girlfriend over to my parents so we could meet her. Out of nowhere my son looked at her and said "Sluts make me nervous!"
    We have never figured out where that came from!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:55 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• This morning my middle child came in and I told him Happy Birthday. He says, "no Mommy, it isn't til fireworks time." I tried to explain that his birthday was all day long, but he wouldn't hear of it. "It is at fireworks time Mommy!"
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:55 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• My son asked my dad once why he worked so much and my dad told my son it was "So Popaw could have money to buy him things". A few months later my husband was deployed to Iraq and my son was asking why daddy had to go, I told him because that was daddy's job. Then he asked but why is it his job and I told him so daddy could make money to buy him things. He said well call daddy and tell him he can come home cause Popaw's got it covered.
    Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 2:56 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• My brother was at a local grocery store with his two year old, they were standing in line waiting to checkout. My brother was looking at the magazines and not really paying attention. There was a young lady in a miniskirt in front of him.

Suddenly he hears the young lady gasp, he looks over and there is his son with his head up the lady's skirt. My brother grabs his son and just then little Cully yells out..." Where are her underwears daddy?"

The girl was so mortified she just ran out of the store without paying for her items.

The cashiers still laugh at them when they walk into that store.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:57 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• "Mommy shaves her armpit whiskers."

Told to a total stranger in a hotel hot tub.

I was so proud.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 3:51 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• LMFAO!!!That's hilarious. Anyway, I think the funniest thing was a few months ago, DD was watching T.v. All of a sudden I hear "EEEEEEWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH. Gross!!!!!!!!" So I ask her what's wrong, and she says; "Mommy!!! Did you know that milk comes from COWS???" ROFLMFAO... She swore up and down that she was NEVER gonna drink milk again. The next morning she was eating cereal. HAhahahahaha....
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 4:02 AM on Jul. 5, 2009