How can I sell my kids' old clothes?

I live in an apartment, so yard/garage sales are out. None of the consignment stores in this area are taking infant/toddler clothes at this time. I have tried craigslist numerous times, and so far have only sold $6 worth of clothes. I could really use the money so I am not looking to donate...any ideas of other craigslist type sites I can try, or other ways to sell clothes locally without having a yard or garage? (And no, I don't have any friends with yards/garages I can borrow.)

utopiaseas

Asked by utopiaseas at 2:16 AM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Shopping

• ebay, cragslist or amazon
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• ebay for sure... sell them by the LOT..."more than one item"... Good luck
    LiteUrEyes

Answer by LiteUrEyes at 2:39 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I forgot... We have a free news paper here or even if you don't have a free one. Some papers don't charge much to put in a small ad... Run an ad that you have "children's clothes and the sizes" see what happens..
    LiteUrEyes

Answer by LiteUrEyes at 2:41 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• http://www.cafemom.com/group/15708/

There's a lot of groups here on Cafemom for that. Here's one of them just to get you started. The good thing is, it's free to list.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Jul. 5, 2009