Did you light up your neighborhood tonight?

We did. WHOOO HOO!!

SusieD250

Asked by SusieD250 at 2:37 AM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, but watched as ALL of our neighbors did. They were having rocket wars. I am glad it is finally over, my eyes hurt from all of the smoke.
    Our boys LOVED it. Our middle sons birthday is today and her especially enjoyed the fireworks, he thought they were all for him. LOL Sooo cute.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:39 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• No. Firecrackers are illegal in my county. ...although my neighbor next to me did light off a few. And i still here some pops from further away. lol. it doesnt bother me any. we did it as a kid. I just didnt feel like going out of county to buy them and smuggle them in. lol
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:43 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• No, it rained all day and night here. They cancelled the fireworks here, so we will wait until tomorrow night when the city lets theirs off and then we will let ours off as well.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:48 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• There are legal here in my city and let me tell you the illegal ones were the best. My friends house has a great view and it was better then going to the crowded fireworks show at the high school. We had a great time. It is 11:47pm here and I still here the M-80's and so on. My dogs are barking but it's ok. I just put up with it. Things will never change.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:48 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• No, we lit up my aunts. We had so much fun tonight. My kids are knocked out tonight. Gotta love the 4th.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 2:54 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• My dog finally zonked out from his tranquilizers! They had them here(neighbors) but oye, the smoke! Holy crap! My eyes are still burning!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 3:57 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Not us - too many trees on our property - but we did watch our neighbors light theirs. It wasn't anything big, but we just aren't into big displays anymore anyway. They were quiet by 10pm.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:32 AM on Jul. 5, 2009