OMG! How did I go from feeling all happy to just plain ol' pissed off!?!

OK, so consider myself a very cool neighbor.Well in Sept this family rented the house across the street and they have parties that last til 5am,STILL I am cool about it. Well when I got home at 10:30 there was a truck totally blocking my moms driveway, They won't block mine because they know I am in and out but DAMN! You would think if they saw us get home and by then there were spaces they would move there car! Nope, 2 hours later I just checked and they are still there. My brother, his GF, their 2 kids and my son are coming home soon and they have a lot of stuff to take out of the trunk. Why do neighbors feel entitled to block a driveway just because they never see anyone park in it? I think we deserve access to our driveway!

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 3:34 AM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Call the police and have the fuckers towed!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 3:56 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Because some people are just rude assholes. I'm sorry luv, perhaps you need to get your bitch on with them
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 3:37 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I would go over and tell them politely that they need to move their damn car. Ok, maybe I wouldn't do it politely!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:44 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• How rude. It is one thing to park in front of someone's house, but to block the driveway is unacceptable.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 3:52 AM on Jul. 5, 2009