Are you tired of seeing MJ all over the news channels?

I am just now watching CNN from earlier tonight. Instead of talking about Independence Day, Larry King's show is over MJ. Enough is enough.

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 3:50 AM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was tired of it the first day.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 3:51 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• i was sick 5 mins after i heard about it
    i mean as soon as it was "breaking" news yahoo even had like 3 diff stories on him on the front page ..
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:52 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Ugh, soooooooooooo sick of it!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 3:55 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Yes, it's time to let it go!
    Gwynyth

Answer by Gwynyth at 3:57 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Sorry he is dead but come on lets get on with our lives. I sick of hearing about it already.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:58 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• One of his old photos is on a magazine cover in Walmart. I'm not a huge fan of MJ ever since the 90's on, but he was cool in the 80's when I was in high school. I think the media needs to find a new storyline - this one is growing old.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:19 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I agree he isnt that important as the 4th of July. Come on some people take it to far when it comes to famous people. They want to look and act like them and when they die is horrible to them. Not like they aint just like you and me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Jul. 5, 2009