Oh my!

It's 4 am my time and i am so f**king tired. I have to go to work: (
So did everyone have a good 4th?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 AM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• SO SO
    spent the day with my husband when he got home lol genevieves 1st 4th lol so didnt do much
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:12 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• my fourth was ok, cleaned house, had to lower the bed in the crib ds has learned to pull himself to a stance, so was afraid he fall out if i didnt. Then went to see the fireworks, they do every year, ds first 4th. came home and did some of the firework we got at the store, let him hold sparkler, with me holding his hand out, he enjoyed them and clapped for them.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 5:31 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Mine was OK, too. Visited a garden, then watched some shows on DVR, nothing exciting.

Answer by Bmat at 8:30 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• had a productive day catching up on a weeks worth of laundry and work.....was on vacation for a week....went to dinner with my husband and good friends...
    alikit

Answer by alikit at 9:39 AM on Jul. 5, 2009