Only In America

Only in America ... can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.

Only in America ... are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.

Only in America ... do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.

Only in America ... do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries and a diet coke.

Only in America ... do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.

Only in America ... do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put, our useless junk in the garage.

Only in America ... do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we will not miss a call from someone we did not want to talk to in the first place.

Only in America ... do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight

vgiron

Asked by vgiron at 6:40 AM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Thats really funny but so true. I havent heard that one before. We are weird people, arent we?
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:54 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• hahaha!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 6:43 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• ha i have posted this before lol
    i get a salad and a diet coke tho lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:49 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• lol i usually get a salad with a dr pepper.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 6:50 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• yuck
    dr pepper
    i use to like it always drank it but one summer it made my stomahc turn for some reason and i just never could drink it again lol
    i loooooove diet coke tho lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:56 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• well i used to drink coke, but when i got preggo with my son onlything that would settle my stomach was dr pepper, so i drink it, and usually from some of the fast food places here it seems like the coke is always flat.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 6:58 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• lol....ya i am the first to admit i look at the caller id only to find out if the person called who iwasnt going to answer anyway called???
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 9:16 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I hear that, but still can't help to wonder why everyone else wants to copy?
    milmiracle

Answer by milmiracle at 10:04 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Ayuh, only in America! But I wouldn't be happier anywhere else. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:51 PM on Jul. 5, 2009