last joke for the morning/night from me

There's a guy with a Doberman Pinscher and a guy with a Chihuahua. The guy with the Doberman Pinscher says to the guy with a Chihuahua, "Let's go over to that restaurant and get something to eat." The guy with the Chihuahua says, "We can't go in there. We've got dogs with us." The guy with the Doberman Pinscher says, "Just follow my lead." They walk over to the restaurant, the guy with the Doberman Pinscher puts on a pair of dark glasses, and he starts to walk in. A guy at the door says, "Sorry, mac, no pets allowed." The guy with the Doberman Pinscher says, "You don't understand. This is my seeing-eye dog." The guy at the door says, "A Doberman Pinscher?" He says, "Yes, they're using them now, they're very good." The guy at the door says, "Come on in." The guy with the Chihuahua figures, "What the heck," so he puts on a pair of dark glasses and starts to walk in. The guy at the door says, "Sorr pal, no pets allowed." cont

vgiron

Asked by vgiron at 7:12 AM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for the morning cup of laughs.

Answer by Bmat at 8:01 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• The guy with the Chihuahua says, "You don't understand. This is my seeing-eye dog."

The guy at the door says, "A Chihuahua?"

The guy with the Chihuahua says, "You mean they gave me a Chihuahua?"
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 7:13 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• haha. Thanks fo the laugh
    zacharysmommie2

Answer by zacharysmommie2 at 2:12 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• This one is so cute! LOL
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:45 PM on Jul. 5, 2009