bloated or weight gain? confused!

normaly right before i start my period i would get bloated and a few days after i start my period it would go down. well i had gotten a BFP on the 3rd of july, and im still bloated! my question is will the bloating go down? or is it going to stick on me like this the entire 9 months? i seem to be bigger than i used to be in weight and i dont understand if i put on a lot of weight or is it the bloating. i would only be 3-4 weeks pregnant right now and im terrified of gaining too much weight. its so early now and geez i look like i put on 10-15 lbs! anyone else going thru this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 AM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i did when i first found out and im about 8 weeks an the bloating part has kind of stopped sometimes it comes back when i eat certan foods that make me bloated so good luck when u due???
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 8:47 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• i am due march 12th 2010
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Jul. 5, 2009