I have lost 10 lbs and I am so excited for more to come off!!! I want to be a HOT mama again!!!!

I have been walking about 30 minutes every morning, watching HOW much I eat, and doing Wii fit at night for about 20-30 minutes....

I can feel the weight gone, I wanna loose 10 more right now!!!

Just 10 lbs has boosted my self esteem so much!

So if you are struggling with weight, I first hand know how hard it is, but it is so worth the struggle!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Congratulations!! Doing the two separate workouts is prob. helping you to keep your heart rate up all during the day. Keep going girl! You can even boost that by stopping doing 25-30 jumping jacks or running in place for like 1-2 min. like a football player that leans over, drops the arms by your thighs and run your legs off on your toes as fast as you can. Even if you do this once an hour, the benefits are that you are raising your heart rate to burn more fat, all during the day. :)
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 11:07 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I am a mother of a son age 2 and he is at the potty training age. I would love to be a hot mama again too. I just think its a hard struggle and even though I am a stay at home mother its hard to find time some days to workout. And I cant afford a gym membership. I know how you fell.

Chize
    Chize

Answer by Chize at 11:35 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Congratulations!! I know exactly how you feel, it is an amazing feeling! Good luck and keep up the great work!!
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 1:05 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Congrats to you! I weighed 240 when I gave birth back in February and now weight 197lbs. It's not huge to some people but like you, I jog daily, do pilates, and weights and since losing all the weight I feel great. Just keep up teh good work. My Dr told me to live by this quote: "Sugar will never taste as good as skinny feels". It's kept me motivated!
    mom23boys679

Answer by mom23boys679 at 12:19 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• i like that mom23boys679 "sugar will never taste as good as skinny feels" im gonna have to remember that but maybe change it to salt will never taste as good as skinny feels, since i like salty chips the most.lol
    lmaines22

Answer by lmaines22 at 1:56 AM on Jul. 6, 2009