What do you do when you are in a bad mood?

My sister is being a witch as usual and my husband won't get out of bed. My toddler is in to everything! This is all normal stuff but I am overly pissy!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I usually turn on some music and sing and dance around.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:41 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• work thru it...
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 11:30 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Well, I generally try to keep to myself, but no one lets me....LOL. I get to a point and I just cant control it anymore, I usually end up taking it out on society as a whole and anyone whose closest to me...gets the brunt of it. Ive been in a perpetual bad mood for about a month. It makes me feel terrible for behaving so badly but the amt of stress I have been under is just huge. Ive got to learn how to respond better. I just have to.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 11:07 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• try to remain calm and think for a moment what is going on and is it really that bad to get upset over. try to get the kids to sit at the table and maybe color or do some sort of a less of a mess craft so you can relax for a few. let your SO sleep.. he will thank you later im sure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I like to have a cup of coffee (strange, I know, but it's comforting to me). I take several deep breaths. I'll do some light stretches. Sometimes rinse my face in neck in cool water.

When my kids are in rotten moods, a lot of times I am too. Kids often feed off our moods, and that can make them in a bad mood.... so, try relaxing, and hopefully your LO will to.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 10:13 AM on Jul. 5, 2009