World Peace

Is world peace completely unrealistic and unattainable? Do we even have a chance?

What do you think?

Sadly, I think not.

StefanieN84

Asked by StefanieN84 at 10:14 AM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• An awesome ideal, but completely unattainable. That pretty much sucks, huh?
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:20 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Yea, pretty much, lol. John Lennon had the right idea. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 10:25 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Right-o...and he got killed :( In fact....doesn't it seem like a lot of the people who try to bring peace get shot or killed somehow? Ironic and irritating.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:28 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I think that "world peace" is a phrase reserved for pageant finalists. I think that it would be a wonderful thing to have happen but I do not believe that I will see it in my lifetime.
    blakebrm

Answer by blakebrm at 11:07 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• It'll never happen. Too many people want power and will do ANYTHING to achieve it.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:19 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• World peace could only exist in a world with one religion under one god with one government, which quashed the opinions quickly and quietly of anyone that disagreed it. Which, if you think about it, is still war.

War is a necessary evil of freedom. I do not like it, but it is so, and will be so until the end of man.

lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:28 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

Good point! Yet, very sad, this whole world is sad, everyone's dying, wars are happening, shit is going down, World peace is in the toilet now, now we just have to make sure we still have a world.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:45 AM on Jul. 5, 2009