Bleeding in early pregnancy??

2 weeks b4 my period i was getting preg symptoms the day it was due i took a test n it was + then i got a neg and another pos then i got what seemed to be my period 4 days late it was 4 1/2 days of just a little lighter than usual bleeding i thought i had a miscarriage but a wk after the bleeding stopped i still had the symptoms so i went to a clinic and got tested and im 8 wks preg now but now that its coming closer to the time my next period would have been due (1-3 days) im wondering if im going to bleed again? should i be worried about bleeding again? and if i do is that a normal thing, has it happened to anyone else??

RainbowFairyAli

Asked by RainbowFairyAli at 10:51 AM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• When I was pregnant I would bleed if I had sex. That was the only time I usually did though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I would concult your doctor each women is different some one bleed all through out there pregnancy but to my knowledge most women dont so you best bet is to ask your doctor I would say your probably wont bleed but if you do it should be very very littel but i am not a doctor so you cant rely on my oppion just call your doctor or if you dont have one yet find one soon and ask them. Good Luck and congrats.
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 2:26 PM on Jul. 5, 2009