How do you keep your gas grill clean?

Earlier this year we bought a really nice large gas grill. I love to grill b/c it keeps the kitchen cool, is faster to cook our meats and is less trouble to clean, and there lies my problem. I don't usually stop to do a wash and clean up on the grates so now I have a build up on the grates. I do have the "clean" feature but I only use it for just a few min. before I cook. bad, huh? LOL

Right now I'm soaking them, but having to be careful b/c they have a special finish on them and I don't want to scratch them that will result in rust later down the road. So how to you clean your grill, AND do you clean up your grill every time you use it? help!

lifeasinoit

Asked by lifeasinoit at 10:59 AM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Home & Garden

• We have a charcoal grill; I scrub the grate with a brush, using a paste of vinegar, baking soda and salt.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:44 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• There are these things at the 99 cent store called soap pads them come in a box of 15 they work great.I use them to clean my grill.I have a very expensive grill and it works.I always clean my grill though after we use it.
    Anonymous