Kicked in the stomach

My fiance kicked me in the stomach this morning on accident but it was really hard! Ever since my stomach has been irritated and crampy. I am 32 weeks pregnant, should I be worried?

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 11:04 AM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• how did he kick you "on accident" ?

the baby SHOULD be okay just monitor its movement
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• There are NO accidents in life especially hard kicks to the stomach. Call the Labor and Delivery Nurse at your hospital. Personally I think you should call the police as well but that part is up to you

Answer by admckenzie at 11:11 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• My husband accidentally kicked me 2. He went 2 kick me in my ass & i turned around. He felt so bad! U should be ok.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 11:34 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• My niece kicked me in the stomach somewhere around 20wks. and rather being safe then sorry I went to the hospital's Labor and Delivery Unit and had someone check me out since my doctor was totally booked and actually in active surgery when this happened. If you start cramping try a hot compress or sit in a tub of hot water, without the bubble bath and add about 2 or 3 cups of Epsom salt. Spotting, bleeding, and harsh cramping could be something more serious and there after you should go immediately to LDU of your hospital for monitoring and a total check.
    pink_callalily

Answer by pink_callalily at 2:50 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I would just monitor the babys movement and call into the doctor if you notice any decreased movement
    bshelly

Answer by bshelly at 8:11 PM on Jul. 5, 2009