3rd birthday party for a girl.

What did some of you ladies do for your lil' girls 3rd bday party?
-Themes?
-Place?
-Games?
-Party favors?

Would a Ballpit place (mcdonalds, the mall, ect) be a good idea? We did a bounce house last yr but that was EXPENSIVE..
Any cool games a 3yr old can play? There will be a few 3yr olds there. and the rest will be older kids & adults.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My Daughter will be turning three on September 9 and she was a Minnie and Mickey party. I haven't decided on where I'm going to have it yet, I thought about the park because it's right down the road, but then again that is a lot of work to get everything packed up and haul it down there. I've also thought about Chuck E Cheese, but then it wouldn't be Minnie and Mickey, so I'm not sure.

I've seen a party held at Chick Fil A, letting the kids play in the play place. McDonald's would be the same. The park, maybe a children's museum. I'm not sure where you live, as to what your area has to offer. I know there are some places that offer tea parties, or princess parties.

As far as favors, that could be as simple as a little bag of "junk" party stores around here have a row full of stuff you could fill your goodie bags up with. Depending on your theme, you could give them something to go with the theme. Hope this helps!
    HollysMommy

Answer by HollysMommy at 9:59 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• haha my dd will be 3 in September and were doing a tinker bell theme at a gym type place, were going to  have party poppers and silly string and just let the kids run maybe a few balls to kick around if you think of other stuff let me know when s your dd's b-day maybe you could pm me and we'll talk about this party planning ting together and help each other with plans

aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 5:44 PM on Jul. 5, 2009