Have you ever had your neck shaved with a clipper?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• You mean the back? Sure when I had my hair cut really short one time. Its no big deal. It grows right back. And it doesn't come in any thicker. The only reason people say that is because stubble always seems thicker, but once the regrowth actually comes in all the way it is exactly the same as it was before.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• How does it feel? I'm going to get my hair cut really short for the summer next week. I have a lot of hair on my neck and I know she'll be shaving my neck up really high. Just wondered what it felt like--and are the clippers really noisy?
    Anonymous

• Do you go back every week to have it shaved again?
    Anonymous

• I have, I get my hair chopped off every few years. It feels fine, no pain or anything. The places I have gone where they used clippers the clippers where almost silent. I did not go back in to get it shaved again, because after the first initial chopping off, I am ready to grow my hair out, so I never maintain the short hair. If you've never had your hair cut super short like that before, remember that sometimes when your hair grows back in the texture can be different. I had really wavy hair before, now its got more of a curl than a wave, so thats something to keep in mind. good luck and hope you enjoy it!

ps also short hair is alot harder to maintain. if your having a "lazy" day, you cant just throw it up in a pony tail or braid it, you'll have to "do" it
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:16 PM on Jul. 5, 2009