Aren't you glad we didn't get stuck with Palin as VP?

Biden said the Obama administration "misread how bad the economy was" but stands by its stimulus package and believes the plan will create more jobs as the pace of its spending gains momentum.

"it's premature to say whether the country will need a SECOND stimulus package."

On Iran "If the Iranians respond to the offer of [dialogue] engagement, we will engage," "The offer's on the table."

On Israel "Israel can determine for itself...what's in their interest and what they decide to do relative to Iran and anyone else."

On North Korea "the question is, is there anything that we should do about it?" "Look, this has almost become predictable behavior," "Some of it seems like almost attention-seeking behavior." The U.S. shouldn't give North Korea the attention."

On Palin: "It maybe had a lot to do with what the state of their life was, and the state of their family, et cetera," "I'm not going to second-guess her."

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• He did not misread how bad it was. Their attempts to fix it made it what it is. Plus they are stifling recovery with the agendas they are pushing with cap and tax and healthcare as well. Seems he walk around every question he was asked.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:20 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• This is who you wanted to be just a "heartbeat away" from the Presidency. Wow. Nothing like staying middle of the road and complacent with hard-hitting issues....I guess.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Okay? While I do not agree with the stimulus I do agree with his thoughts on Iran, Israel and I am on the fence when it comes to North Korea. I also feel that he was diplomatic in his statement(s) about Palin. He did not demean her or attempt to defame her character.
    blakebrm

Answer by blakebrm at 11:19 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Yes, i am really glad. To be honest. Sarah Palin made a good impression on the first night at the republican confession. I thought she was going to be a good pick. BUT after the Katie Couric interview, she completely turned me away. How unintelligent and unexperienced she was. Thank God she did not get to the white house.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• *convention.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I am hoping she becomes our next President!!! She's a helluva of a lot better than Obama! She believes in freedom...not socialism!
    Anonymous

• "Their attempts to fix it made it what it is."

Not according to Nobel Prize winning economist Paul Krugman. He thinks the stimulus package needs to be bigger.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Sarah Palin would have been the best thing to ever happen to this country.
    RyleeMendez

Answer by RyleeMendez at 11:31 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• "I am hoping she becomes our next President!!!"

Why woujld anyone want someone with a room-temperature I.Q. to be president? She's a dunce.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Jul. 5, 2009