Are there any moms with no dental insurance who have had to have some of their teeth pulled because they couldn't afford to have them fixed?

I just had seven teeth pulled because they needed root canals that I couldn't afford (they would have been $800 each!!). I've decided to just have them all pulled. Does anyone know of a CHEAP place to get dentures? Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Health

• Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:49 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• yup. I've had 4 teeth pulled ( one for each baby) I would call around and compare prices. It sucks to live in a country as rich as ours but have third world dental care.
    ladybug4

Answer by ladybug4 at 3:02 PM on Jul. 6, 2009