Last doc app....

During my last doctor's appointment I was 32 weeks and 4 days along. I was measuring 34 weeks already. My next appointment is an ultrasound and checkup. With my 1st I didnt measure but a week ahead the whole time. Any else think I might go early(I hope) or do you think my baby will be bigger than the 1st?

valentinemama

Asked by valentinemama at 11:21 AM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• There is a good chance this baby will be bigger. I hope u go early! Wish i would.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 11:30 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I measured three weeks big my whole pregnancy. They didn't change my due date, just watched it closely. I ended up going a week before my due date.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I measured big with my last pregnancy, usually 2 weeks ahead. I was induced at 10 days late and my son was not the biggest baby I'd had. I measured so big because I had a lot of fluid.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 1:46 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• MOST of the time (not always) the babies get bigger each time. It's not unusual to measure smaller or bigger. You're only measuring 3 days bigger than you were last time. Not a big deal.
    RyleeMendez

Answer by RyleeMendez at 1:50 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I measured two weeks ahead with my second from the second trimester on. I had to be induced at 37 weeks so they did an ultrasound to see how big he was. They said he was about 8.5 lbs. He was born the next day 6 lbs 13 oz.. Mine was all fluid. There is a chance the baby could be bigger and you could go early and there's chance that you'll go on time and the baby won't be to big. Time will tell. Good luck!
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 3:05 PM on Jul. 5, 2009