hair products for 2yr old?

My daughter is 2. She had pretty wavy hair.It tends to get frizzy too.I use the suave detangling spray for kids and the shampoo.Is there anything else i can use??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• at around this age I started using regular products in my daughters hair look for gentle stuff and just keep it away from her scalp. I started using conditioner in her hair around 2 as well.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 12:04 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• My daughter's hair is super fine and slightly curly. Which means tangles, tangles, tangles. The detangle sprays never really helped and I ended up switching to an adult conditioner. What a differenece!
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:07 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• My friend uses to use and adult leave in hair lotion in her son's shoulder length curly hair (She has since cut it). She rubs a little between her palm and runs her fingers threw it before she kind of scrunches it up in handful's to evenly curl his hair.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:03 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I contacted Pantene for my both of my son's curly hair ! They said it was ok to use the Curly Shampoo & Conditioner & we love it! You will see the Conditioner will detangle her hair everytime! U will love it too!

BLESSEDMOM455

Answer by BLESSEDMOM455 at 2:34 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• We use "Johnson & Johnson no more tangles, curly hair" it works great and with a pea size amount of random conditioner we detangle the hair in an instance!

lucysmomrocks

Answer by lucysmomrocks at 10:18 PM on Jul. 5, 2009