D0 shampoos with Keratin help your hair grow faster? What about Mane&Tail shampoo, would that help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• No keratin does not make your hair grow faster! Keratin rebuilds hair after processing damage and other types of wear and tear. Mane and Tail is garbage. It's just a hype. If you want your hair to grow you need to stimulate the scalp. Try using scalp treatments and stimulating treatments with tea trea in them. Try using back to basics shampoos and cond, if you are concerned about price but need a good one.Also, try taking pre natal vitamins or other supplements orally, that has more of an effect. It is impossible to make your hair grow faster with main n tail. It's not any different than any other cheap shampoo and conditioner on the market, lots of wax and high ph! Besides, main n tail was meant originally for horses. Their hair is different than ours obviously.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:30 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Mane and tail works my entire family uses it and my uncle (when he wore it long lol to donate) swears by it
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 12:55 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Mane and tail isn't garbage. I use it every few years and my hair grows incredibly fast.. Not garbage.
    victoria.mommy

Answer by victoria.mommy at 1:12 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Before buying or selling any body care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org

Answer by rkoloms at 5:40 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• i have heard the mane and tail shampoo makes your hair really healthy but i dont know about making it grow faster i know keeping your hair trimmed and healthy it will help it grow faster
    sdeignan

Answer by sdeignan at 12:13 AM on Jul. 8, 2009