For anyone who has lived or has been to colorado

I'm planning on moving to aurora Colorado by missippi street. The apartment complex seems really nice and the area too. I have 2 four month old twins that I want to bring up right, and I want to make sure the area is nice. Does anyone know a very safe area of Colorado that isn't too expensive. My limit for rent is 900 a month +utilities. 2 bedroom at the least. Please help if u can!! And do u guys know about the aurora area??

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 12:24 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Travel

• Depends, probably anywhere from $750-$1000 depending on the area and location. My friend just rented a townhome in the same neighborhood I own one in and her rent is around $900 I believe. There are so many places available right now that you could probably find a really good deal. When are you planning on moving? Starts to get harder to find a place around August when CSU gets started up again.
    MansfieldMomma

Answer by MansfieldMomma at 1:07 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I live near Loveland, CO and there are definitely nice, affordable places around this area. I unfortunately know nothing about Aurora or the surrounding areas. I hope that you love CO as much as my family and I do, it's beautiful! Best of luck to you!
    MansfieldMomma

Answer by MansfieldMomma at 12:28 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Ya I heard Loveland is really nice and so is fort Collins. What do prices in Loveland run for a 2 bedroom descent apartment?
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 12:35 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I don't know much about that area but I lived in Grand Junction for 1 1/2 with my ex husband. (2nd time living there.) For their 2 bedroom house with back and front yard and two car garage they pay 680 a month. It's a super nice neighborhood and safe for the kiddos. My son was 3 months old when we moved to CO. and had a daughter out there. Planning on raising them and the schools are so much better out there. You should check it out. Good luck.
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 1:40 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Wow thanks ladies. Ya I'm planning on moving in like October. My fiancé is on tour w a band til September and October would be more realistic.
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 2:51 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Aurora is nice. My grandparents used to live there. I wouldn't know anything about the neighborhoods though.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 5:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2009