Speed up the process!

Im 37 Weeks PG....Contractions Since Thursday went to L&D Dialated to a 2 but they wont start halping me till im at 3... what can i do to speed this up!?

BallardMomma

Asked by BallardMomma at 1:10 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if you can stomach the thought of it have sex. If not walk walk walk. GL
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 1:14 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• i tried EVERY single natural way to induce labor and nothing helped. i had strong, regular and irregular contractions and hard early labor for 4 days before I had my baby. everyone was convinced i was going to deliver early...but, no, my baby came the day i turned 42 weeks pregnant. so no matter what you do, if your baby and body aren't ready...it's not gonna happen when you want it to.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 1:18 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• spicy food did it for me...and walking
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 1:20 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Walk...Walk...Walk... go home, have sex... Walk...Walk...Walk....

GL
    Anonymous

• I walked a lot and had a lot of sex and still delivered on my due date.
    Anonymous

• YOU could try what one women posted yesterday theres a type of cookie you can make and its supose to help you further your labor just look it up online i dont know if it works but i am going to try it in a few weeks if i dont go into labor good luck i hope you find reliefe.
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 2:16 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I'm 40 weeks as of July 11th. so now 40 weeks and 1 day and only 2 almost 3 Cm and they will not do anything unless they see there is fetal stress or some other health issue that would affect the outcome to the pregnancy.They feel a baby will come when ready and to push it along may actually be bad.However,all my family is overdue by weeks so i'm sure i will be waiting a bit until i deliver.I have been walking and things and so far my body is showing no signs it's ready besides mild discomfort and swelling.Good luck to you!
    Anonymous