Ok I am an idiot when it comes to cell phones....

If I send a text to someone, can they save that text onto their computer? I know if its a picture text that they can but what about just a regular text message?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Entertainment

• good question. I know that I have no clue how to txt on a cell (fingers too big, keys too small, I'm not that smart, etc) So I send txt msgs to my kids and grandkids from my computer. I receive both txt and pix that way but not sure how that works cell to cell. Glad you asked the question. We'll both find out the answer to that one when some cell phone guru answers!

Answer by admckenzie at 1:25 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• You can forward the text to an email and save it that way.
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 1:34 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• On Sprint, all picture mail is saved to a special account that can be accessed by the account holder so pics can be printed out or saved longer. You can also send the picture mail to an email address. Call your carrier and ask them what can be done.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:38 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Anything is possible if you know what you are doing..
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 2:21 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Yes, they can. All they have to do is forward the text to an email address. It doesn't matter if it's a text message, picture message or video message.

My parents needed a video saved off their cell phone and it wouldn't download as a playable file for some reason when they tried it. I had them forward the message to my phone, then I forwarded it from my phone to their email and it played.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2009