To the person posting questions like this?

It's kind of annoying? There doesn't need to be a question mark unless there's a question?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Why didn't you just "answer" her question with you comment? Why take up space on the questions bored for something like this? THIS is not a question, and is ALSO kind of annoying.
    Anonymous

• GET OVER YOURSELF!WHAT ARE YOU? SPELL CHECK POLICE????
    Anonymous

• Good then take your own advice and get off my level if you're so concerned about it.
    Anonymous

• Who said anything about spell check! ahahaha
    Anonymous

• Grammar police? Punctuation patrol? Either way, you have a much better chance of the person you're addressing seeing this and taking your "advice" if you posted this on her question.
    Anonymous

• I honeslty don't care if she sees it or not. But I'm sure if she's still in the section posting questions then she has.
    Anonymous

• LOL, why in the world would you take the time to post this addressing the matter if you don't care that she sees it?
    Anonymous

• maybe you need to take a break from the computer and go do something to calm your nerves.... sounds like you are a little bit "uppity".

Chill baby!
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 1:47 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Oh my goodness, this is just sad.
    Anonymous

• I hate to ask but... how old are you? I know for sure I left high school 25 yrs ago. :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:33 PM on Jul. 5, 2009