1st birthday

where do u buy ur supplies at? it almost my daughters 1st birthday, i want to buy a kit, not odds and ends. any suggestions??

youngandafraid

Asked by youngandafraid at 1:53 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Do you have a Party City in your area?
    Anonymous

• yes, do they sell 1st birthday kits?
    youngandafraid

Answer by youngandafraid at 2:12 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I got my son's first birthday stuff at party city the had lots of differant themed 1st birthday kits.
    Anonymous

• 1stwishes.com I love their supplies. They have a bunch of really cute "themes" and they are all on sale right now. You might even be able to find some coupons online for them! I am getting my son's birthday stuff here and my daughter's for next year! I have to say though, I bought my daughter's birthday stuff for her last birthday at Party city and it was extremely over priced and their variety wasn't as great as 1st wishes! Good luck with the party! I am sure whatever you do it will be great!

lucysmomrocks

Answer by lucysmomrocks at 3:58 PM on Jul. 5, 2009