Help! I need blueberry recipes

Also my husband said his mom used to make a blueberry cobbler but doesn't have any idea how she made it.

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 1:57 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Food & Drink

• A couple of storage tips: don't wash the one in the refrigerator until you are ready to use them. If you are not going to use them in a couple of day, they wash, freeze on a cookie sheet and store frozen in a zipper bag.
    I would guss that you are looking for TNT recipes, not just websites. This is my favorite cooked blueberry recipe: Blueberry Grunt
    1 cup (250 ml) all-purpose flour (I use whole wheat pastry flour)
    2 tsp (10 ml) double-acting baking powder
    1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
    1/2 cups (125 ml) heavy cream
    2 cups (500 ml) ripe fresh blueberries
    1 cup (250 ml) water
    1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
    Additional heavy cream or whipped cream (DO NOT USE THE CANNED CRAP, WHIP YOUR OWN!!!!) for garnish

Answer by rkoloms at 5:05 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• www.allrecipes.com
    They have a million recipes with ratings. They also have an ingredient search. Check it out, you won't be disappointed.
    Anonymous

• I think you would make it the same as any other cobbler. I think to glaze fruit you're supposed to mix a little water with sugar and soak the fruit in it, but I'm not 100% sure, because I buy them already glazed to make cobblers.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 2:12 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• blueberry pie......definitely check out allrecipes.......the best thing about the site is that recipes are rated so you don't waste time making average recipes....you can skip right to the good ones.
    l-momoftwo

Answer by l-momoftwo at 2:25 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• can you make bluberry pancakes,muffins and a loaf of bread with blueberris.Start out with jiffy .You can go to betty crocker.com
    Anonymous

• Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt into a mixing bowl. Stir in the cream to make a smooth batter. Combine the blueberries, water, and sugar in a large saucepan and bring to a boil over moderate heat. Boil for 1 minute. Drop the batter onto the blueberry mixture by tablespoonfuls, forming 4 to 6 dumplings about 1 inch (2 cm) apart. Reduce the heat to low and simmer tightly covered for 20 minutes. To serve, transfer the dumplings to individual serving dishes and spoon the blueberry sauce over and around them. Garnish with heavy cream or whipped cream if desired. Serves 4 to 6.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:06 PM on Jul. 5, 2009