Help I need to learn how to....

I would like to know what I should do to bring in some sales for my cute store. It's BriannaBeansBoutique.Etsy.Com Any advice is welcome. I haven't gotten a sale in forever and don't know why. I JUST redid my store and created all new products this last month. I want to reel in some buyers. :)

darcyk10

Asked by darcyk10 at 2:10 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Have you considered what is going on with the economy? People are loosing their jobs left and right (thanx politians). I think your best bet would be to lower prices, and keep reminding people that your still in buisness. Maybe give some of your established customer's an buisness appreciation discount?
    Anonymous

• what kind of networking are you doing?

Answer by rkoloms at 5:26 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• My prices are lowered to the minimum I can do. They are lower than other stores I've seen. I don't know what networking to do so I haven't done any. I don't think prices are the problem ratheer than I dont know anything about getting the word out about my store. :(
    darcyk10

Answer by darcyk10 at 6:32 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I looked at your site and well I dont have a daughter so i dont need hairbows....maybe some other products would help
    Anonymous