Pain in the belly

Last night I woke up around 3 in the morning bc I was experiencing some pain in my belly. At first I thought I had ate something bad or just needed to use the bathroom. But when I went to sent on the toilet the pain started getting worse and actually made me sick and throw up. I have one child already and i am 27 weeks pregnant now do you think I should discuss this with my dr bc it really freaked me out and had me crying bc it felt almost like contractions. Have you ever experienced this?

sassytasha

Asked by sassytasha at 2:25 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had this pain, and it was trapped gas. But I was much earlier in the pregnancy.
    You could take a warmish bath, that's just halfway, and soak to see if it'll relieve some of that pain.
    However, I would definitely discuss this with your doctor. That's what they're there for. :]
    Good luck!!
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 2:27 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• If anything scares you bad enough you should consult your doctor no matter what. Its probably normal because i have had similar pains it could be anything from streching round ligament pains to constapation or even just gas mine is usually gas and the streching but it makes me sick. If the pain wnt away you should be okay as long as you can still feel the baby move. But call your doctor today or tomorrow and they can tell you more and if the pain worsens dont bother calling just go to the Labor and delivery unit just for your piece of mind that everything is okay good luck i hope you get to feeling better.
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 2:30 PM on Jul. 5, 2009