Will crunches help??

Ok so not to brag but before I had my dd I had the perfect flat tummy not its not that bad I just have the mommy pouch, I was in really good shape and worked out all the time so if I can get my ass in gear will crunches help me loose my mommy pouch? It's beel almost 3 years and my dumb ass listened to my mil that said I'll never look like that again but my tummy muscles are pretty good now. If needed I can post pics to show my tummy to see if you think it will help just pm me if you need to see pics

aubrees_mommie

Asked by aubrees_mommie at 2:34 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Crunches should do it. Be sure to exercise all of the abdominal muscles, which includes not only the top ones that you get by doing curl ups and curl downs, but also the lower ab- keeping the lower back on the floor and bringing the knees up, or the legs- and the obliques- bring the elbow toward the opposite knee. You should be able to find a DVD or online instructions for the whole set of ab exercises.

Answer by Bmat at 2:50 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Any kind of exercise that works your core muscles will be great. Add a 15 - 20 minute Pilates DVD to your routine, you will not believe the difference. Good luck.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 6:50 PM on Jul. 5, 2009