how to get and stay smooth???

ok, my husband likes it when im shaved and u know what i mean.... but i can never get it smooth!!! so my ? is how do all get a smooth shave and how do you keep it smooth??

brookegregory

Asked by brookegregory at 2:43 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I wonder to and how do you reduce your red bumps? I get that when I shave =[[
    Anonymous

• i use what is called "coochy" shave gel. you can get it from pureromance.com and it is AMZING!! its made for sensitive skin and it doesnt break you out and gets you as smooth as glass. i also use it on my legs and underarms.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 3:00 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I USE BIKINI HAIR REMOVAL CREAM U GOTTA LEAVE IT ON FOR A WHILE, WIPE WITH A WARM WASH CLOTH AND RINSE THE REMAININ
    MS.AVON1

Answer by MS.AVON1 at 6:43 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I just use a clean shaver and shave gel.I never get bumps.Maybe it is the shaver you are using.
    Anonymous

• I forget to tell you soak the shaver in hot water to make soft .This friend of mine told me that and it works.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:59 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• i use coco butter oil
    on my legs too i stay smooth and bump free for at least a week
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:45 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I started using a product called Sweet & Smooth. It only has 5 ingredients in it, so it is all natural and somehow it allows me to even skip a day shaving. I use to need to shave EVERY DAY. You can use it all over, but you can also use it to shave with..it is so neat and it smells awesome..like an orange that was just peeled.
    mom2-2crazyboys

Answer by mom2-2crazyboys at 12:36 AM on Jul. 7, 2009