How can I get rid of this feeling?

I am 40 and always wanted to have a baby with my BF , who is 30. We have been together for 5 1/2 yrs. H e wanted to wait to havae kids, then after trying for 1 yr. We found out 3 weeks ago, that he has immature sperm, round sperm instead of oval, and we might not be able to conceive. He is in total denial, now taking vitamins, and I feel cheated. I had an abortion and 20, another at 34 from my ex husband who was abusive now in jail. Then the last by my BF was an ectopic preg. I'm I paying a price for having these abortions? I am a great mom to my one son, age 12, but now feel incomplete and sad. Each time I think about it, I just want to cry. Is anyone going through a similar situation, please help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I am so sorry you are going through this. When you had the abortions did they warn you of the possible risks? Once again I am so sorry this is happening to you, and wish you the best of luck.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 5:17 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I am perfectly fine. My tests came back normal. My BF is the one with the problem. I'm just thinking that this is how I'm being punished.
    Yve538

Answer by Yve538 at 5:46 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• That poor guy. Is there anything he can do to help himself? Something he can take? I have always found punishment to be much harsher, so I doubt that is it.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 6:16 PM on Jul. 5, 2009