baby kicks hurt!

i am almost 28 weeks, and now when he kicks (when its not my ribs!) it hurts! like takkes my breath away for a second...its strange! I can see my belly move, but it just hurts! this is normal im assuming?! Also, i have a BAD constant pain under my right rib, that never goes away no matter what i try! Anyone know what this may be?

StacyDeAnn

Asked by StacyDeAnn at 3:23 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• All normal its just the baby but if your are concerend call you doctor and they can tell you
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 3:24 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• It felt like my sons foot was in my ribs for weeks. I use to tell my husband it felt like the baby was trying to stand because he could stretch and kick so hard.
    Anonymous

• badYep, I'm almost 28 weeks myself, and it hurts me sometimes too. More often, it hurts when he's sitting either really low or really high. I go to stand up and can hardly straighten my body.

StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 3:36 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• just think your little man is a fighter if he is kicking that hard maybe hell be in karate or something lol !! normal it can only get worse before it gets better!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 4:14 PM on Jul. 5, 2009