I miss my parents.

We moved away from my parents a couple years ago but just this past year, since my son was born, I have really started missing my parents and living close to them. Anyone else experience this? My dad is coming up tomorrow and I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yup
    my mom moved to kenya as a missionary when I was prego, I cant tell yoj how excited i get when she comes home I count down for months
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 3:48 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Nope...I would not enjoy living close to my parents! lol
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 3:51 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Ya i hear you my parents are 2 1/2 hours away and I haven't seen them since the end of may They are coming down on saturday and I can't wait. Once I got preggo with my DD I missed them more and more. When my dad has to look at jobs around my area I will meet up with him and we have lunch but I have been working so much that we haven't connected and my mom works alot also so she can't wait to see us either. When they come down they bring my grandma with them so it's always a really good family filled day. I miss them all also.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:00 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• My husband is in the navy and we moved from WI to VA and its was rough. I never been on my own until then. I have been living in VA for 3 yrs now and I always miss my parents. I had my son 2 yrs ago, He is my first and only child and he was born premature. 6 weeks early and thank God my husband made it to the birth. But two weeks after our son was born he had to go out on sea trails for a month. I was stuck here all alone and with a child that was so tiny and having problems taking the formula I was giving him. He was allergic to some and others gave him wicked gas. Also I had to go to formula for his mouth was to tiny to breastfeed him. I didn't know many people and my hormones were out of sorts so it was rough. But I prayed and asked God to help me out and now after 3 yrs and my son now 2 I have been doing better.
    Chize

Answer by Chize at 4:16 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• yep i feel this way but i'm also kinda envious of you too cause my parents have passed away. i miss my mom the most though. i didnt really have relationship with my dad.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 4:27 PM on Jul. 5, 2009