What should I do for my 21st birthday??

My 21st birthday is coming up. I want to do something fun, but I don't know what. I don't drink and I would like to do something that I can remember for a very long time. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, my fiance and I are going to a bar for my 21st. Mine is on the 13th. It'll be the first time I can ever have an entire drink in public LEGALLY! Woohoo!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:51 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I was preggo over 2 bdays, my 21st being one of them. One year I went bowling, and the other I had a couples "romance" party. They were both really fun!
    bltcahill

Answer by bltcahill at 4:21 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I do drink, but I went to dinner on my 21st and ordered just a small drink with dinner, then me and some of my close friends went to a country bar. I as well as my friends love country music, so we went dancing and hung out. Yes I drank, but i wasn't drunk, i ended up carrying someone back to the hotel who was. You don't have to drink at a bar you can just go to dance and have a good time. It was also my best friends bachelorette party on the same evening so I had a sash that said something about my birthday and she had one about being a bachelorette and we both just innocently flirted and danced the night away. Plus the dj found out and had the whole bar sing happy birthday to me which was embarrassing but fun. Whatever you decide to do just have your closest friends join you and it will be sure to be a memorable night.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 4:28 PM on Jul. 5, 2009