Has your day ever been ruined by RAIN?!

>:(

I decided on a whim to go for a stroll with my daughter. We haven't gone for a walk in about a month.

Of course, the ONE day I actually manage to get off my butt and get ready to go outside...

It starts to rain.
So again, >:(

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 3:50 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hehe...my car was in the shop and my daughter needed to go to speech therapy at the school about 3 blocks away. so i decide we'll walk right, put her in the umbrella stroller, put the newborn (at the time he was 2 weeks old) into a snugli, start walking get halfway there and it starts POURING out of nowhere! i had to walk/run home making sure not to bounce his head around and still get home before they were both soaked. not fun at all, and of course today she wanted to go to my sisters house to go swimming, nope raining
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 3:54 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Hey, Well it seems everyday my husband is on duty, of course he is in the navy...anyways those days he is aboard the ship 24hrs and can't come home until next day. Those days are good days to to my chores right. Wrong seems those days it tends to always rain like today its raining and of course he has duty. I have a 2yr old and its hard to go do laundry at the laundry mat or go to the store while its pouring out. And today i wanted to go do laundry and cant once again. Man rain can be a pain but after a hot summers day its nice to stand in the rain and watch the rain drops fall.
    Anonymous

• We needed a day off and this was the one so it didn't matter to us that it's raining outside today. I noticed the temps had gone down with the rain, too, which is nice.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:14 PM on Jul. 5, 2009