does your hubby let you go to the pool or the beach by yourself with the kids?

mine is thinking of letting me go. is that right??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yeah, Why wouldn't he? and why do you need permission to go yourself? that is just wrong for him to control you like that.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:01 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• why not? i take my kids to the beach or pool all the time w/o him. if he's home and wants to come thats fine, but if not i'm not gonna sit around b/c he doesn't want to do something. go have fun with the kids you are their mom you can do what you want with them.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 4:02 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• What do you mean that "Your hubby is THINKING about letting you go alone"? Aren't you the one that had these children? and aren't you an adult that can make your own decisions? Your hubby is your HUBBY not your FATHER. No that's not RIGHT that's a control problem is what that is.

Anonymous

• What? Is this serious? Last time I checked you were your own person...I take my kid everywhere and I don't ask anybody.
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 4:06 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• WoW, if hes that controlling I wouldnt go without him, just to avoid future fights about what guy looked at you and what guy you looked at....that BS.

I can go anywhere I want, when I want and I dont have to "get permission" from my husband. We have 3, and I'm pregnant with our 4th so no I wouldnt go to the pool by myself even if I wanted to, I need the extra arms.
    Anonymous

• why not? We don't live near the beach, so usually when we go it's for a family vacation and we're all together anyway. But I go to the pool almost every day with my kids while my dh is at work, always have.

Answer by missanc at 4:07 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I would just go,you dont need his permission
    LND

Answer by LND at 4:08 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I smell a TROLL!!!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 4:11 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• OP HERE: im not a troll i just needed to know if any1 had to go through this. i ask him if i can go and he gets mad. but i have to ask him for EVERYTHING.
    Anonymous

• I take my dd to the pool without my dh I don't see what the big deal is. Not to the beach though lol it is 20 or so hours away from here.
    Rainbowbrite639

Answer by Rainbowbrite639 at 4:18 PM on Jul. 5, 2009