Pack and play vs crib...

My daughter wont sleep in her crib at all...she hates it. But lately we have been at the beach and she has been taking naps in her pack and play crib. Its it bad for babys to sleep in there as the main crib!?!?

Amanduh87

Asked by Amanduh87 at 3:59 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My six week old has been sleeping in her pack n play exclusively. Her nursery is upstairs and our room is downstairs and I'm not ready for her to be that far away at night...
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 4:06 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• No. My DS has been sleeping in his pack n play since birth. I just bought a pack & play mattress b/c the bottoms are kinda hard. He seems very comfortable in it. Plus I can move it from room to room.
    Anonymous

• I love the pack n play! My daughter slept in it untill she was 2 months old. Then moved her to the crib. Just use what she likes.
    jfblaine

Answer by jfblaine at 4:08 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• my son has been sleeping in his pack n play or his bouncy seat, he's 6 wks old and has spent all of maybe 3 nights in his bassinet. as long as he's asleep i don't care where its at.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 4:09 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• My DD has always slept in a pack n play. I have been waiting for all my pieces to the crib I ordered 5 MONTHS AGO.
    Anonymous

• nope, not at all.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 4:14 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Anon 4:08 could you email me and let me know where you got the pack n play mattress from pls?
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:17 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• There is nothing wrong with her sleeping in a pack n play rather then a crib. My son is 2 now and never slept in a crib. he went from a bassent to sleeping with me and his father to a toddler bed. As long as she is comfortable and safe and you are looking out for her safty what is the difference.
    Anonymous

• My 5 wk old sleeps in his pack in play at night and his crib durring the day.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 5:38 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Sleeping in the pak-n-play is prefectly fine. That is until the baby can move around to the point that there is a danger of falling out. My pak-n-p;ay has a bassenett in it. That is the only reason that I mentioned this.
    ladyluke2007

Answer by ladyluke2007 at 7:01 PM on Jul. 5, 2009