Did you have the same prelabor signs with your second baby as you did with your first?

I am just wondering if anyone had similar prelabor signs with thier first and second baby. I have had a feeling this whole pregnancy that my baby is going to come early although there is nothing wrong with me that says it would and I went into labor with my first baby on my due date. Now I am 32 weeks, and I have lost my mucas plug, I have a lot of back ache, I am restless and am definatly nesting, I have heartburn like crazy, and tons of diareha. These are all the things that happened to me 1-2 weeks before I went into labor with my first and the dr said this babies head is very low. So is it possible that I could go into preterm labor or am I just being paranoid.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Anything is possible each pregnancy is different good luck and try not to worry so much about it. YOu doctor should know whats best just keep him updated on how your feeling
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 4:05 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Every pregnancy and labor is different! I had 4 babies and they were all different! I lost my mucus plug at 7mo with one, 6mo,8mo and right before labor with my last one! I always got real nervous in my last trimester and sometimes didn't notice it and had diarrhea and heart burn and was real restless and it was I was just nervous about labor! Everything will be ok but when you go to your next Dr appt. I would let him know so maby he can check you because you are to early to go into labor right now!

SD777

Answer by SD777 at 4:56 PM on Jul. 5, 2009