Biden: ‘We misread how bad the economy was’---so what do you think now ladies?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31745563/ns/politics-white_house?GT1=43001

These great men who are soooo intelligent misread how bad the economy is!!

DUH

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Where's the Evil Hag today? Must be in her basement pounding leather with mallet! LOL!!
    Anonymous

• They sure did, but are still dangling the carrot of promises that things will get better. I wonder if they are able to misread when that will be. Maybe if they actually wore the shoes of the average U.S. citizen and taxpayer they would have a grip on reality as to how bad things really are. Find out what it is like Mr. Biden to live in a shelter or tent city because your home has been foreclosed. Find out what it is like to job search and find nothing. Find out what it's like to go sign up for foodstamps. Find out what it's like to have your electric shut off because you don't have the money to pay and there is no help.
    Anonymous

• I read the article on MSN--new jobs my ass!! I just lost mine after ten years. SOO unless the illegals have already sucked them up---I see nothing in the horizon. Obama and his goonies can keep on with their promises of BS!!! They don't have to worry about where their next meal for their children comes from!!
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 4:41 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I think that without a crystal ball, which some of you seem to possess, it would be impossible to predict exactly how things like the economy and the stimulus plan are going.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 5:17 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• As I stated earlier the economy was not misjudged. The democrats have injected enough of their own policy into the economy, that they now OWN what is going on. The effects are what we see now.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:42 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• You really don't want to know what I think. Would make me lose my religion,and I ain't going there. His own words speak for themselves. As Mrs. Gump said, "stupid is as stupid does."
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 6:03 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• THEY SUCK.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 6:06 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I remember someone, can't think of his name, said "The Fundamentals of the economy are strong" as the stock market plummeted 500 points. I think all of higherups in DC are a bunch of douches. You had Bush telling everyone that the housing crisis was just peach and etc..They act like we are all a bunch of idiots who cannot handle hearing bad news until it gets really bad. ALL OF THEM. From previous administrations to current ones. Big..douches...
    Anonymous

• Looks like being the president isn't all flowers and butterflies like they imagined it would be eh? Maybe they realized its a tougher job than they expected or were qualified to handle?
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 6:29 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Hm. I wonder if "misreading" is code for "Oh crap the economy is in the shitter and we just spent more money in one month than any other president in history has, and now we have to make up an excuse for why things aren't getting any better and why we just added millions, possibly billions more to the already horrible national debt."
    Anonymous