How do I stay awake?

I've been working really late hours at a busy place. Today I am so tired I can hardly move. I've tried everything to stay awake. I've tried tea, frappuccinos, and other stuff and nothing is working. I was so tired at work yesterday I was dropping stuff. I need toothpicks just to keep my eyes open. I have to be leaving for work in an hour. Please help!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am always using 357 ..yes pill but they work to keep you up. They are like black beauty (*sigh* I really miss them). You can buy them at any gas station for a bottle of 40 or more for 5-6 dollars. Careful, take only one and you will not be able to sit down till it wears out of your systems.
    Anonymous

• Caffeine realIy doesn't work. Just a quick fix & then you crash. My BF uses 5 hour energy & he says they work great.
    Anonymous

• If you are that tired you really need to try to get a nap in even if you take any of those over the counter pills they will make you speed but being that tired you will crash hard. And sometimes they can make you more tired. Everybody's body is different! Once your body gets to that point you really need to re energize it by sleeping.

Anonymous

• I like 5 hour energy too. The less often you take it the better it works...so save for those times your really tired.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 4:48 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Take some small snacks with you,nuts,hard candies to suck on,yogurt,something to give your body so it can produce the energy you need!
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 5:26 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Are you sleeping when you are not at work? You need to sleep at least 6 hours, and if this is a new position for you, it is going to take a few weeks for you to get used to the changes.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 5:40 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Just don't ask for the diprivan! I remember the days of legal cross tops and the pink ladies ~ black beauties too. (In the 70's and 80's)
    Yup, Up for days. Stay away from the energy drinks like Red Bull Jolt, RockStar ~ ect ~ You'll crash and burn.
    Anonymous