did you have your hair and makeup done for labor?

im watching MTVs "16 and pregnant" and this girl has her hair and makeup done for labor. lol. i nearly fell out of my chair. she looks really cute dont get me wrong but i started to remember back to my labor and delivery-makeup was the last thing i was worried about and to be honest-i looked like poop. so i was just wondering if anyone else was super cute during labor and delivery? :)
*no bashing ladies-this is a just for fun thing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Jul. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• omgg i caught part of that also....hair and makeup had to be for tv...noone in their right mind gives a crap what their hair and face looks like at the time of delivery!!
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 4:38 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• O god that was the very last thing I worried about!! lol that's funny she will end up sweating it all off!

SD777

Answer by SD777 at 4:38 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• The only thing I did was wore my favorite maternity top. I knew it would be my last change to wear it before baby came. I brushed my hair. As nervous as I was, I am surprised I remember to do that, LoL!
    Anonymous

• I was only 19, and I remember wearing a cute outfit to the hospital to be induced, but other than that no. I have a friend who didn't want people taking pics until her hair was brushed afterward, looking back at pictures, I wish I'd done the same! So with the next one I want to a hairbrush close, but otherwise, nope!
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:40 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• no that's just stupid! LOL
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 4:41 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I put my hair in braids but that was so it wouldn't fall in my face during labor
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 4:43 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• OMG I WISH I DID!! at the time i use to paint my eyebrows on (real crazy story) and when i gave birth the sweat made my eyebrows run down my face! i look like a tired clown!!!! lol
    tuty2403

Answer by tuty2403 at 4:43 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• i just dont believe its real enough. i just started watching it and i was hoping it would be more.....real. lol.
    Anonymous

• Ummm..no, I was induced, so before I went in I took a looong shower and put my hair up so it would stay up when I was giving birth. I didn't worry about the make-up because I was sure I would want to wash my face at some point the next morning (I knew it was going to be awhile) and wasn't sure where in my labor I would be and was pretty sure I wouldn't want to be putting make up on when I would just be sweating it all off anyways.

I think it is kind of crazy to have your hair and make up done to go and have a baby!! But she IS 16 so she doesn't know any better ya know, at that age it is all about what you look like.

SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 4:48 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Make-up for labor? That's odd. I don't wear make-up i make sure that my hair is done( i get braids)   just  for the simple fact it last during and after labor.

busykids

Answer by busykids at 4:49 PM on Jul. 5, 2009